Post-birth (Postnatal Period)
The gene that is found in cell chromosomes, bearing the hereditary character traits of a living thing and providing the transmission of these characteristics from generation to generation, is a part of the DNA chain. The functions of each gene that ensure the storage of information about the organism are different. Many features such as height, eye color and blood type are formed according to the information contained in the genes.
- In Cases Where Genetic Disease Is Suspected And Can Be Encountered In Childhood Such As Congenital Anomalies, Growth-development And Mental Retardation, Short Stature, Generalized Developmental Delay,
- In Determining Genetic Causes In Couples With Recurrent Miscarriages Or Infertile (Unable To Have Children)
- Diagnosis And Determination Of Carriage In Single Gene Diseases That Can Be Seen Frequently Due To Consanguineous Marriage
- In Cases In Which Hereditary Neurological, Muscle Disease And Thrombosis Susceptibility Are Suspected In Adulthood
- Karyotype Analysis In Peripheral Blood,
- FISH For Microdeletion Syndromes In Which Gene Losses Are Identified,
- Molecular Karyotyping - Array CGH- Which Enables More Than 200 Genetic Diseases To Be Examined Simultaneously, Where All Chromosomes Can Be Examined In More Detail.
- DNA Analysis For Single Gene Diseases.
- Albinos (Transcendence)
- Down Syndrome
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Color Blindness (Daltonism)
Fill in the form and we will call you
for Get An Offer Or Info
International Patient Services, Our Medical Team Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.