Plastic Reconstructive And Aesthetic Surgery
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; It is a surgery branch that tries to eliminate congenital or acquired anomalies, deformities and dysfunctions and correction of body image. Plastic is a word that comes from the Greek "plasticos" and means "to shape", "to fit into a mold." Reconstructive is a Latin word and means "to reconstruct".
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery; It deals with all kinds of surgical problems on the entire body surface. Events that disrupt the shape and functions of the body may be congenital, traumatic or acquired. For example; congenital cleft palate-lip, adherent finger (syndactyly), vascular masses (such as hemangiomas); traumatic burns, facial injuries due to traffic accidents, various cuts and organ ruptures; Various acquired skin and soft tissue tumors, chronic wounds are in this surgical discipline.
Losses, deformities, pathological events (tumor, cyst, infection, etc.) in the bone (especially face-head and hand bones) and cartilage roof (such as ear and nasal cartilages) are also in the field of plastic surgery. For this, in addition to classical surgical methods, micro surgery, laser systems, endoscopy and various chemical agents and drugs can be used.
In summary; Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery tries to repair all kinds of defects (cavities) affecting subcutaneous skin and bones on the whole body surface. In doing this, the basic rule is to repair which tissues have been lost with similar textures.
Areas of interest of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery:
- Facial Deformities
- Cleft Lip And Palate
- Craniofacial - Maxillofacial Anomalies (Eg Jaw, Facial And Skull Deformities, Irregularities, Deficiencies
- Orthognathic Surgery (Jaw Closure Disorders)
- Absence of Auricle, Prominent Ear And Other Deformities
- Nasal Defects, Tumors, Ruptures
- Salivary Gland Problems
- Congenital Tumor, Nevus (Me), Masses, Vascular Malformations, Hemangiomas
- Bone And Soft Tissue Trauma of The Face
- Maxillofacial Surgery (Bone Defects-Fractures-Shape And Function Disorders Caused By Traffic Accidents, Tumors And Other Reasons, Jaw Surgery
- Head And Neck Tumors And Repair of Their Defects
- Absence, Asymmetry or Excess Breast Tissue
- Breast Reconstruction After Cancer
- Gynecomastia (Big Breast In Men)
- Congenital Anomalies of Genital Organs (Epispadias, Hypospadias, Vaginal Agenesis Etc.)
- Repairs of Genital Organs, Replantation of Severed Organs,
- Chest And Abdominal Wall Defects
- Hand Surgery (Traumas, Tumors, Finger Transfers, Finger Repairs-Lengthening, Etc.)
- Hand And Foot Defects And Deformities
- Peripheral Nerve Problems (Traumas, Neuropathies, Defects, Masses)
- Skin And Soft Tissue Tumors
- Acute Burns And Post-Burn Deformities, Contractions, Contractions, Damages Caused By Electricity And Chemicals In Soft Tissues.
- Skin And Subcutaneous Wounds Caused By Various Infections, Radiation And Other Effects
- Chronic Wounds (Pressure Sores, Venous Wounds, Diabetic Foot Wounds)
Fill in the form and we will call you
for Get An Offer Or Info
International Patient Services, Our Medical Team Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.