Gynecology And Obstetrics
In the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, many families are helped to reach the happiness of having children and efforts are made for healthy generations.
In the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, services are provided in many areas such as general women's health, menopause-osteoporosis, pregnancy follow-up, monitoring of risky pregnancies, assisted reproductive techniques and cancers of the genital organs.
While planning these services, practical information that is important for women's and family health is shared with the awareness of preventing the disease before it occurs. Services in the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics are carried out by specialist physicians working in cooperation with other departments. Patient care services are provided with ultrasonography devices that deal with mother and baby health and high risk pregnancies. In this branch of medicine, imaging, interventional procedures, follow-up and treatment studies are carried out for both normal and problematic pregnancies.
Gynecological endocrinology is the other sub-department that deals with menopause diagnosis, treatment and follow-up, hormone disorders treatments.
- Gynecology Examination
- Pregnancy Examination
- Postpartum Control Examination
- Ultrasonography Examinations of Pregnant Women
- Doppler Ultrasonography Examinations During Pregnancy
- Interventional Procedures in Pregnancy
- Tests Applied to Pregnant Women
- Pap Test (Cervical Smear)
- Colposcopy And Biopsies
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG)
- Insertion of an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Daily Surgical Procedures
- Services Provided within the Reproductive Health Center
Fill in the form and we will call you
for Get An Offer Or Info
International Patient Services, Our Medical Team Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.