Dermatology involves the study, research, diagnosis, and management of any health conditions that may affect the skin, fat hair, nails, and membranes. A dermatologist is the health professional who specializes in this area of healthcare.
The skin is the largest organ of the body, which acts as a barrier to protect the internal organs from injury and bacteria. It is also a good indicator of the overall health of the body, making the field of dermatology important in the diagnosis and management of many health conditions.
- Some of the most common dermatologic conditions include:
- Acne: pimples on the skin due to inflammation of the sebaceous glands
- Dermatitis: red, swollen and sore skin caused by irritation or allergy
- Eczema: rough and inflamed skin that is itchy and may bleed
- Psoriasis: itchy, red, scaly patches on the skin
- Fungal infections: infection of the skin or nails caused by a fungus
- Warts: small hard growth on the skin caused by a virus
- Cold sore: inflamed blister near the mouth caused by herpes simplex virus
- Skin cancer: uncontrolled growth of skin cells
Fill in the form and we will call you
for Get An Offer Or Info
International Patient Services, Our Medical Team Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.