The branch of medicine concerned with men's health, particularly male infertility and sexual dysfunction. Andrology is literally the study of man (Greek andros, man). It is the male counterpart of gynecology.
- Infertility In Men,
- Genital Wart,
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Such As Genital Herpes And Syphilis,
- Prostate Gland Enlargement,
- Erection Problems,
- Premature Ejaculation,
- Varicose Veins İn The Testicular Veins,
- Curvature Of The Penis,
- Testicular Rotation,
- Diseases Such As Epididymitis And Fluid Accumulation İn The Testicles,
- Spermatic cyst formation,
- Deformities Seen In The Penis,
- Intersex Cases Known As Carrying Characteristics Of Both Sexes,
- Low Libido,
- Prostate Gland Inflammation,
- Inability To Have An Orgasm,
- Blood Coming With Semen,
- Diseases That Occur In The Foreskin (Such As Inflammation, Stenosis, Closure Of The Glans Penis),
- Pain Sensation In The Penis During Orgasm.
Fill in the form and we will call you
for Get An Offer Or Info
International Patient Services, Our Medical Team Will Get Back To You As Soon As Possible.